Service You Can Trust
Is water seeping into your basement? Do you see cracking or bowing in your walls? Basement Cracks & Leaks, Metro Inc. is here to help. We have served residential and commercial clients across Southeastern Michigan with waterproofing, foundation repair, drain tile system installation, and much more since 1993.
We perform basement waterproofing in Southeast Michigan the right way, the first time, so you can stop worrying about water puddling or seeping into your home’s basement or crawlspace. Our dedicated and hard-working staff is devoted to helping you achieve a safe, dry, and worry-free basement. Whether it’s an emergency or a long-term persistent problem, we are here to help in any way we can.
Some warning signs that your basement may need waterproofing are:
- Water dripping through rod holes
- Water presenting at the wall/floor joint
- Water seeping through beam pockets & pipe exhausts
- Water in your crawlspace
- Walls cracking and dripping
Are you tired of dealing with a leaky basement or cracked and bowing foundation walls? Our courteous and professionally trained technicians will help identify your home’s foundation problem and determine the correct solution. We offer a wide range of repair and installation services to correct your home or business foundation problem no matter how big or small.
Carbon Fiber Applications
Push & Helical Piers
Wall Anchors/Tie Backs
Our crawl space encapsulation systems provide homeowners with a sealed crawl space that reduces energy costs and protects homes against dangerous moisture, toxic mold, soil gases (including radon), and harmful airborne allergens. A sealed and insulated crawl space provides immediate benefits by providing a dry, clean area.
If you are experiencing vertical or diagonal wall cracks, beam pockets, water intrusion around a pipe exhaust, or rod holes, an epoxy/urethane injection may be the perfect solution. Epoxy injections have the advantage of structural integrity, so they should last the structure’s lifetime when properly installed.
With a urethane or epoxy injection method, the wall’s expansion and contraction will not cause re-cracking or shadow cracking. After injection, you will want to wait until after the odor period ends before replacing any carpeting, tile, drywall, paneling, etc., beneath or in front of the repaired areas.
Any more in-depth or technical information beyond what a visual inspection appears should be obtained through the services of a structural engineering firm of your choosing.
Sump Pumps & Battery Backup Units
BBUPD Duplex Alternating Backup System
- Runs on AC or DC power
- Automatically switches to battery power
- Provides full-pump performance with battery Power
- Both pumps alternate as first pump
- Built-in alarm to alert if one of the pumps has failed
- Comes with two switches
- Battery charges automatically
- Indicator lights for battery charging
- Pump run lights
- Alarm lights for unit overload
- Includes: battery box & 36″ positive & negative cable – battery not included
- Optional Auto dialer for alarm functions
- Optional separate high water alarm float
The PumpSpy PS2000 WiFi Battery Backup
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring watches Main Sump Pump, Backup Pump, and Battery
- Detects problems and sends alerts before flooding can occur.
- Receive instant, detailed alerts on your mobile devices
- Automatic Backup Pump Operation
- Automated System Tests Every 48 hours
- High-Quality Components Assembled in the USA
Whether your basement design features one or more bedrooms, a home office, home theater, or playroom, Wellcraft provides a beautiful touch. Our systems offer code-compliant ingress – a fireman’s friend and a family’s vital safety net.
System Flush & Maintenance